The digital transition ceased to be a buzzword long ago. According to statistics, almost half of the world’s population is an active Internet user. No wonder that exploring the world or doing business at your fingertips is not a trend but a daily necessity. With the countless possibilities, it’s not difficult to digitalize your business with the help of software. Digitizing your data and applications means being on the same wavelength as global trends.
Digitalisation is integrated into every aspect of society, including business, government, health care, mass media, etc. It provokes fundamental changes in how companies operate and how they deliver value to their customers.
What is a good digitalisation ?
A good digitalisation requires the use of several tools or to call upon professionals who will accompany you in this digitalization process.
Some of the tools used during digitalisation:
– a website (the digital version of the company, the showcase of the different activities).
The website is the first image of the company, choosing a . com domain name which will give a more serious and professional dimension to your showcase
Then it will be necessary to:
– optimize the UX
– adapt the use to the audience
– use tracking tools
– make optimization or natural referencing: SEO
– don’t forget the call to actions
– facilitate contact,
– have a mobile application (more than 60% of French people use their tablets or smartphone to connect to the Internet, it allows a better collection of customer data, and it is very trendy)
– Business software should be used (traffic monitoring and KPI, …)
– Newsletter, their use is necessary and you should adapt the content according to the audience
– the importance of the Landing page. They are a formidable weapon that can raise awareness of the audience on a specific action. The messages must be powerful. And you have to make the link with e-commerce sites …
Why should you digitalize your business ?
The main reason to digitalize your business is that digitalisation is not a trend, but the way the world is going.
Its purpose is to enable automation, to increase data quality, to collect and structure all this data so that we can apply advanced technologies, such as better and smarter software.
The result of digitalisation is more efficient processes, lower transaction costs, and better control of business operations, both for the individual company and for the network of connected companies.
If you want to know more about digitalisation you can read this article.
Where should you start ?
You can start by contacting us. We are a company specializing in digital transformation.
Today, we are working hand in hand with a wide range of companies that are wishing for a connected future with their clients all around the EU.
Based on our unique digital approach, we wish to help companies like yours from all around the EU in their business development.
We want to add tangible performance and International visibility to your activities, but above all, we want to stand as a trustworthy, passionate, and dedicated partner every day.
Ready to take the digital lift?